LCL publish a new edition of the report on the business prospects of the major sectors of the French economy in 2013. Forecasts are given for each sector, in parallel with a systematic activity that was observed in 2012.
LCL Industries France, which is celebrating its 40th anniversary in 2013, each year offers detailed business forecasts for the main sectors of the French economy.
Business research LCL Industries 2013 include:
– Agriculture and Agri-Food
– Equipment Goods: Shipbuilding and repair of civil structures, aerospace, metalworking, machinery, precision engineering, metallurgical engineering, electrical equipment, electronic components, telecommunications – computers, and electronics.
– Automotive: passenger cars and light commercial vehicles of less than 5 tonnes, vehicles over 5 tons, automotive equipment.
– Intermediate products: hollow glass, sheet glass, paper – cardboard, corrugated cardboard, mineral chemistry, fertilizers, organic chemicals, plastics, crop protection products, plastics processing, steel.
– Consumer goods: publishing, graphics, pharmacy.
– Services: Computer services, big business.
– Construction: public works.
LCL Industries 2013 study conducted jointly by the corporate banking and asset management LCL and consulting engineers and economists, the economic research department of Crédit Agricole SA.